Download Admit Card | Print Hall Ticket Online
Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Well this information is for those candidates who are waiting for recruitment in Banks. As recently Bank of India (BOI) has publicized recruitment for various posts in the bank. The total numbers of vacancies are 539. The candidates who are interested for the recruitment can apply online from the official website of the BOI which is as www.bankofindia.co.in. Check all new notifications regarding Bank of India Online Recruitment 2016 on official website.
BOI Online Recruitment 2016
The Educational qualification required for the posts is that the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must have passed B.Com degree with at least 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA or Chartered accountant or ICWA from any affiliated University or Institution. While for the post of Security Officer the candidates must have passed Graduation from affiliated University or Institution or have done three months computer certificate course. Bank of India Online Recruitments will be started very soon. The limitation of age is different for each post. The relaxation in age is applicable for candidates of reserved category according to government rules and regulations. The candidates are suggested to read the advertisement carefully before applying.
Steps to apply for Bank of India recruitment 2016
- The candidates who want to apply for the post have to visit to the official webpage of bankofindia.co.in.
- After this the candidates have to register themselves or if they are already registered they can login.
- After that you have to download the BOI notification.
- Now read the notifications carefully and after reading then fill the application form.
- The candidates have to upload the Scanned documents, Photograph and Signature.
- After filling the details and after uploading the scanned documents you have to cross your details in order to avoid mistakes.
- Finally you have to click on the Submit button for Submitting the application form.
- After submitting the form you can take printout of your application form for future use.