Download Admit Card | Print Hall Ticket Online
BAMU recruitment 2016
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU). The university is situated in Aurangabad. The university has recently announced vacancy for 90 posts of Teaching and Non teaching staff. BAMU Recruitment 2016 Online will be started very soon. The university is going to recruit candidates for various posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Librarian, and Assistant Librarian & Keeper of History Museum in various Departments. The candidates who want to apply can apply online from the official website before 10th August 2016. The official website of the BAM University is www.bamu.ac.in.
BAMU Online Registrations 2016
Below Mentioned are the important points which have to be there in the mind of the candidates while filling the online application Form of BAMU Online Registrations 2016
- The Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment must have passed PhD Degree in the Concerned/ Allied/ Relevant Discipline from recognized Institutions with Minimum 10 years Teaching Experience and Qualify in NET/SLET/SET for Post 1 PhD Degree, Master’s Degree in the Concerned/ Allied/ Relevant Discipline from recognized Institutions with Minimum 08 years Teaching Experience and Qualify in NET/SLET/SET for Post 2,3, Master’s Degree in library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation for Post 4,5Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology/ Indian History with at least 55% of the marks for Post 6. For Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- The Age limitation is different of each and every post. There will be relaxation in age for reserved category candidates as per government norms and regulations. The candidates have to visit to the official website of BAMU for info regarding age.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which was organized by Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Last Date to Apply Online for BAMU Registration 2016
Carefully check the last date to apply online for BAMU Registrations 2016
- The applicants have to go to the official website of the BAMU which is bamu.ac.in.
- Then from there they have to click on the link named as BAMU Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment.
- After this you have to fill the application form and then you have to pay the application fee.
- As after filling the details you have submit the Application form.
- You can also take print out of your application form for further use.