Download Admit Card | Print Hall Ticket Online
RRB Traffic Apprentice (TA) Admit Card
The candidates who had applied for the Railway recruitment board Examination with the submission of their online application form with the filling of all required details, the filled details should be correct, for the posts of Traffic Apprentice and now waiting for the RRB TA Call Letter 2016 examination are informed that the candidates who want to download the Call letter or Hall ticket for the Traffic Apprentice from the Railway recruitment board CEN 03/2015 advertisement may visit to the official web portal of the RRB. The candidates should have remember their application number of the online application form for the RRB Traffic Apprentice. After enter the application number the candidate will get the RRB Traffic Apprentice Admit Card.
Railway NTPC TA Call Letter 2016
If the candidate had lost their application no. they may get the admit card from the other way that is the candidate should enter their name and father’s name and the date of birth of the candidates after that the candidate will get the detail of their application form and then the candidate may download their permission letter for RRB examination 2016.
The RRB was publish the advertisement for the Traffic Apprentice recruitment in December month of year 2015. The advertisement number was as CEN 03/2015. The total posts for the Traffic apprentice will be 1045 posts.There are total 18252 posts for the RRB Recruitment 2015-16 and the no of posts for the Traffic Apprentice are 1045 posts. The candidates may apply for the 1045 posts for the Traffic Apprentice.
Important dates related to the RRB 2016 examination :-
- The important dates for the railway recruitment board examination 20126 are as:-
- Date of publishing of the short advertisement : 21 December 2015
- Date of Publish of Centralized Employment : 26 December 2015
- Last date of the apply for the RRB NTPC : 25 January 2016
- The exam will be held on : May be in March – May 2016.
How to download RRB Traffic Apprentice Admit Card
- Applicants have to open first RRB official website
- Click on RRB CEN 03/2015 Call Letter link
- Enter here your Registration Number and date of birth (DOB)
- after that press submit button
- at here you see your Traffic Apprentice Hall Ticket
- Take print out of it