Download Admit Card | Print Hall Ticket Online
UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2016
The UGC NET Cut off 2016 Marks means applicant will have to obtain minimum marks individually in each paper set. UGC NET Cut Off dec 2016 is the minimum marks that are essential to achieve for qualifying the examination. General Category will have to gain 40%, 40% in 1st and 2nd paper and 50% in 3rd paper while in first and second paper 35%, 35% and in third paper 60% for OBC Category. Candidates can visit the following official websites cbseresults.nic.in and cbsenet.nic.in for examining the UGC NET Cut off Marks. Under Granted Commissions have declared the NET UGC Merit List 2016 on 11th April, 2016. If the examination level is on high node then Merit List NET UGC 2016 will be created not as in pressure.
CBSE UGC Cut Off Marks Download 2016
For the applicants who want to see their UGC NET cut off Marks, June 2016, there are some following ways which you can use comfortably.
- Switch on the system and get enter in the official websites www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- Then click on the download link UGC NET expected cut off 2016.
- After that enter your personal detail like date of birth and examination roll no.
- Then hit the switch submit.
- Now at the end of the whole process here it’s your CBSE UGC NET Cut off 2016.
- Applicant can save the UGC NET Cut off Marks, December 2016.
- He may take a print out of it.
UGC NET CBSE cut off Cut Off 2016
CBSE Board will announce the UGC NET Cut Off list dec 2016 soon on its official web portal. When you will see the result then that time you can download your meritorious list as well. Result has come on 11th April, 2016 on the official website of CBSE Board. UGC NET written examination was start on 27th December, 2015. Students who have got their merit list or students who have their names in the meritorious list will be called by the UGC for interview session.UGC NET Result has come on 11th April 2016. Students must do the UGC NET Cut off Analysis so that they could make a guess whether they are qualified or not.
Please visit the official websites and drop a message inside the comment box if the applicant has any query.